Telegraph Media Group is currently recruiting for a Picture Researcher to join our Spark team.
As Picture Researcher you will be required to come up with image solutions that best serve our clients’ needs as we strive to produce the best quality campaign executions across the Spark department, AdGets and other commercial editorial projects. You will be a great team player with a positive can-do attitude, strong organisational skills and importantly have a great eye for photography with the ability to source eye-catching imagery to draw in our audience.
- Research pictures from photo libraries and call in PR shots.
- Check, archive and label all picture files.
- Order high resolution pictures and make ready for production
- Maintain good contacts with image libraries and keep abreast of new image sources.
- Negotiate image rates and deals as required
- Archive and label all picture files and assist with general administration and processes on the picture desk
- Troubleshoot: identify and solve problems; attend internal briefing meeting as required and work to client and editorial deadlines.
- Strong ability to deliver extensive and fast picture research.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and InDesign, Microsoft Office, DAM, Media Mogul, DTI and Escenic.
- Strong picture agency contacts.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of IP and licensing and good interpersonal skills.
- Please include examples of your most recent work to support your application.
How to apply
To apply please click the “apply online” button below
Date posted: 15/05/15 17:31 Closing date: 30/05/15
Salary: DoE Location: London, England
Categories: picture researchers |