Incisive Media is an award winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-focused organisation on the cutting edge of media.
The award-winning BusinessGreen team is seeking to hire an ambitious and talented senior reporter with experience of reporting on environmental and/or business issues.
The successful candidate will join BusinessGreen’s small but influential team in London and will be tasked with reporting daily on a wide range of green business issues, including investment and technology trends, policy developments, and corporate best practices.
They will be required to write news, analysis, features and interviews and will be comfortable producing high quality content to demanding online deadlines.
Some overseas travel may be required.
The position would be ideal for a reporter with journalism experience in the fields of environment and/or business. The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to break stories, offer cutting edge insight, and interview senior figures in business and politics is essential.
- A desire to develop a contact base, break news ahead of the competition, and write insightful, engaging and accurate copy.
- An understanding of some of the trends, technologies and business models that are shaping the green economy.
- An ability to work on commissioned reports and events in conjunction with BusinessGreen’s partners.
- A track record of meeting deadlines in a pressured newsroom environment.
- Some experience with social media, public speaking, video, infographics, and content management system desirable, but not essential.
Salary: £25,000 – 28,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
The position includes a competitive basic salary and highly comprehensive benefits which includes the opportunity to participate in the company’s Group Personal Pension Scheme. In addition, Incisive Media offers a dynamic and exciting working environment and excellent training programmes.
How to apply
To apply please click the “apply online” button below
Date posted: 15/05/15 13:52 Closing date: 13/06/15
Salary: £25,000 – 28,500 per annum (dependent on experience) Location: London, England
Categories: editors and management | news |