FCT – Bids and Proposals Engineer – Defence
About the Job
FCT – Proposal / Bid Analyst
6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a world renowned Defence and Aerospace Engineering organisation as an Proposal / Bid Analyst at their site in Farnborough.
There is no better time to join this fantastic company renowned for the provision of world class engineering.
This is a highly sort after role with massive potential for you to utilise your skills, and to continue your career growth.
Proposal / Bid Analyst key responsibilities:
* Analysing customer documentation and dealing with requirements associated with the proposal submission.
* Formatting proposal documents using the corporate template and style guide.
* Production of proposals and Pre Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) to ensure the end product is of a professional standard, compliant with the ITT.
* Coordinating proposal related reviews and other meetings.
* Maintaining Configuration Control within the proposal SharePoint site.
* Liaising with IT and Facilities to ensure the smooth running of the Proposal Development Centre (PDC).
* Updating the Proposal library on SharePoint with recent proposal content.
* Acting as the security point of contact for proposals, ensuring all Team Mates read and comply with the security procedures for proposals and liaising with IT and Security to ensure new Team Mates have the correct clearances in place and create accounts for new users to access the proposal SharePoint site.
* Provide support on MS Word formatting issues within the IS&GS SSS Business Area, extending capabilities to support capture activities in other areas of the UK and programmes when necessary.
* Management of framework opportunities
* Coordination of weekly reports and monthly new business reviews
* Admin and documentation support to programmes.
* Support to the development of business area strategy (coordination of information and support to analysis)
Proposal / Bid Analyst Requirements:
* MS Word (Advanced)
*Knowledge of MS SharePoint
*Analyse RFQs/ITTs for Proposal Development requirements
*Identify improvement for the standards for proposals/ITT
* Strong administrative skills
*Experience in bid/capture teams
*Capability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will be required to Currently hold full SC clearance for this opportunity!
If you think that this would be a great opportunity for you and you have the required skills, Please apply with a copy of your CV to me today, or alternatively call Sian Rouse on 01923 225581.