About the Job
My client, a blue-chip organisation based in South Wales are looking to bring on an experienced Technical Author to join them on a contract basis. The TA will have gained solid industry experience in designing and producing specific project documentation to a continual high-standard. Due to the nature of the current business-wide project that my client is currently running, the Technical Author will need be knowledgeable around IT Infrastructure. The successful candidate will need to be able to drive and conduct some travel between client sites in South Wales.
– Design specific techical documentation
– Responsible for producing relevant project documentation
– Provide relevant documentation to enable effective impact analysis
– Ability to produce well rounded AS-IS and to TO-BE documentation
– To work with Project Managers, Business SME’s and Partner organisations to define technical project documentation
– Creation of professional documentation & artefacts throughout the lifecycle of the project
– Reporting, planning and managing to plan, managing risks/issues, appropriate escalation
My client is looking to move quickly with this particular hire, so if interested, please don’t hesitate to contact Charlie Grant @ CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com for more information.