TMG is on the lookout for an editorial Designer, to work across all sections of both The Daily and Sunday Telegraph and also to design digital assets.
- Design editorial content in a creative and innovative manner to a high quality in the house style designing pages from scratch or using libraries and templates.
- Designing digital assets for web, social and mobile apps following house style and templates.
- Meet all editorial deadlines.
- Liaise with editors, senior designers and picture editors to fully understand and interpret the briefs provided by the editorial team.
- Ensure typography, design and house styles are maintained in all work produced.
- Commission illustrations when needed.
- Be able to work a flexible five day rota across a seven day operation.
Specific Skills & Requirements
- Strong grasp of all Adobe software, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Basic level understanding of html, responsive web design and current trends in social media.
- Manage personal workflow and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills in order to liaise with different areas of the business.
- Track record of producing creative editorial pages consistently to a high standard.
- Must be an enthusiastic and dedicated designer, with a desire to exceed expectations.
How to apply
To apply please click the “apply online” button below
Date posted: 18/05/15 12:36 Closing date: 18/06/15
Salary: Competitive + Excellent benefits Location: London, England
Categories: art and design | news |