About the Job
Mundio Mobile is an international telecommunications company based in Canary Wharf, London, with MVNO operations across UK and Europe.
We are looking for a talented Jr writer who has a way with words. Someone who can produce outstanding copy and ideas for our brands and their different tones of voice. A person with excellent command of the English language who can come up with amazing copy.
The right candidate will need to demonstrate ideas, campaigns and copy for all media channels (web, TV, print, radio, DM, sales, event, POS, brochures). He/she will have to thrive on the challenge of being at the top of his/her game and work on a fast-paced environment.
Youmay be a graduate (ideally marketing-related, journalism or English) or a junior copywriter with some agency or client side experience, particularly writing for the web. Appreciation of SEO writing and the ability to comprehend technical information and explain it simplyis a definite plus.
Key areas of responsibility
- Developing mainly digital content for all our brands
- Developing brand communications in line with the company’s objectives
- Delivering written work to brief as required, working closely with the marketing department
The successful candidate will need
- Excellent writing skills and command of the English language
- Ability to understand complex and sometimes technical products and explain them as simply as possible
- Demonstrate an understanding of different media, and how to write for them
- Ability to create engaging copy
- Capacity to quickly understand brands, products and target audiences
- Self-organised and motivated
- Keen to learn, grow and establish themselves.
What do we have to offer?
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, with lots of opportunity to develop your writing skills, creativity and career.A portfolio of interesting brands to work on.And a team of dedicated, friendly professionals to help you learn and grow.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please send us your CV, portfolio, and covering letter telling us why you’re just the person we’re looking for.The successful candidate will ideally be able to start as soon as possible, so let us know your availability and what you’re looking for too.