Position: Researcher (Radio Project)
Start date: 26th May 2015
Breakthrough Media is a media production and communications company built around a network of creative talent. We are driven by an ethos to inspire positive social change through the power of story-telling. We produce campaigns and campaign-driven content funded by NGOs, government agencies and corporate clients, as well as TV programmes funded by broadcasters and film funds. Our campaigns and content can be seen and heard at live events and on television, radio and online channels across the world.
About the role
We are now looking for researchers to work on a radio project for one of our community group clients. The project is a daily hour long radio show that will air for 7 weeks. You will be compiling treatments and stories as well as generating ideas for the show which covers a wide range of topics, which are targeted at the Muslim community during Ramadan. You will be liaising with contributors and arranging interviews as well as presenting facts and figures to the Senior Producer.
- Considerable experience of working in the radio industry, with a strong focus on factual or current affairs genres.
- The ability to construct engaging treatments as well as having outstanding research skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You will be able to work creatively and to an extremely high standard with the ability to easily adapt within a fast paced environment.
- You will have strong research and negotiation skills and be able to communicate your findings effectively and articulate yourself well.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Islamic faith is essential to this role.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “apply online” button below
Date posted: 15/05/15 12:14 Closing date: 15/06/15
Salary: DoE Location: London, England
Categories: broadcast journalists | freelance | production and sub-editors |