Senior Analyst / Researcher
About the Job
Lloyd Recruitment’s client, a leading organisation with offices based in Coulsdon seeks a Senior Analyst / Researcher to work for a period of up to 12 months.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating market forecast database for Naval radars in an analytically rigorous fashion, taking into account industry insight, as well as related geopolitical, military, and economic factors.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of research and development, production, and support programs that affect equipment specific market forecast. Data and information sources include research publications, industry press releases and websites, government press releases and websites, topic specific industry conferences, trade shows and defence expos as well as pro-active coordination with other analysts.
· Using a requirements-based methodology, apply information from all of these sources to project domain specific equipment sales, analyse market trends, and identify future opportunities for system suppliers.
· Prepare monthly reports documenting specific database changes as well as a narrative summary of significant trends and events within the domain specific market.
· Provide analysis and insight into market opportunities and trends via periodic reports, client briefings, and online seminars.
· Contribute to periodic articles for inclusion in other aerospace and defence online and hard copy content.
· Contribute to consulting projects undertaken by other members of the Aerospace and Defence business line.
· Respond to basic, non-complex research-related questions from clients.
Skill Sets & Experience
· Experience in related field.
· Strong research abilities.
· Good technical knowledge of the systems and past experience of having being worked in these systems would be an added advantage.
· Computer competency that includes a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications as well as an ability to conduct on-line and electronic research.
· The ability to deliver analysis and insight through client facing briefings and clear, concisely written documents is essential.
· Proven record of undertaking project orientated work to strict deadlines.
· Ability to quickly adapt and work with new information technology applications.
· Strong English language skills are essential.
· Self-discipline to meet deadlines while meeting established qualitative and quantitative goals
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates