Senior Radio Producer
Start Date: May 26th 2015
Contract Duration: 7 weeks initially
Breakthrough Media is a media production and communications company built around a network of creative talent. We are driven by an ethos to inspire positive social change through the power of story-telling. We produce campaigns and campaign-driven content funded by NGOs, government agencies and corporate clients, as well as TV programmes funded by broadcasters and film funds. Our campaigns and content can be seen and heard at live events and on television, radio and online channels across the world.
About the Role
Our Senior Radio Producer will oversee the development and delivery of a radio project for one of our community group clients. The project is a daily hour long radio show that will air for 7 weeks.
As our Senior Producer you will have a strong editorial background, having produced many studio based radio shows often to tight deadlines for many years. You’ll lead a small team of presenters and researchers in the delivery of original content over an initial 7 week period. You will be the creative force behind this radio project and the go-to person for all creative and editorial matters, problem solving before, during and post transmission.
- Ensuring the highest production standards are consistently met.
- Leading and motivating the production team, setting tasks and monitoring output.
- Ensuring the final edit of each show is engaging, factually correct, legally compliant and delivers on the client’s objectives.
- Sound knowledge of studio systems.
- Exceptional treatment writing and proof reading skills.
- Good organisational skills and good with people.
- Superb editorial skills during live shows and in the edit, confidently able to shape strong stories.
- Able to effectively manage contributors.
- Excellent script and VO writing skills.
- Experience of working with the young people as a target audience is advantageous.
- An interest in different cultures, faiths and religions would be also be advantageous.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “apply online” button below
Date posted: 15/05/15 12:19 Closing date: 15/06/15
Salary: DoE Location: London, England
Categories: freelance | production and sub-editors |