ChrisWrites.com/Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
ChrisWrites.com is looking for talented writers who have a passion for Apple products and an excellent knowledge of OS X & iOS platforms. This is a potentially long term position writing 2-5 weekly OS X how-to posts & Tutorials.
You will be required to propose post ideas, write and research articles and upload them to WordPress, including images and format the post to a high standard.… Keep reading →
Confidential/Montreal, QC, Canada (-)
The freelancer will have to write 1 business coaching book. The book will have approximatively 250 pages with 250 words each. We will chose the freelancer with best quality/price ratio.
The ghostwriter will have to:
-Be a fast worker that respects deadline and will provide us constant feedback.… Keep reading →
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the latest consumer electronics such as TVs, Monitors, Cameras, GPUs, Laptops etc. We are looking for someone to specifically write product reviews. You must be able to research, aggregate information and form an opinion + comparison with similar products in the category.… Keep reading →
CONTENT WRITERS IN THE FIELD OF ARTS We are looking for an excellent writer with strong grammar skills and pride in their work. You’ll be required to put together well-researched articles with links and sources. Topics will include everything that encompasses the world of arts (fine arts, performance arts, the art industry, history, artist profile, art events review).… Keep reading →
Fiverr.com is looking for freelance content writers for our blog, and other social properties. We believe content is an excellent way to educate freelancers on getting the most out of the things they love to do. We’ve had excellent freelancer writers in the past and we’re looking for a few more passionate writers who are excited to write about entrepreneurship, freelancing, small businesses and startups.… Keep reading →
Confidential/Lehigh Valley, PA (Telecommute)
Looking for writers who have experience writing search engine optimized articles.
Pay: $12.50/hr to start – pay increase possible within 2-3 weeks of consistent quality work.
– Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate their messaging to a wide variety of audiences
– Take on additional writing projects as they arise
– Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
– Strong communication skills
– Samples of your work that demonstrates your ability to write compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries or a sample to send me
– Strong understanding of keywords and how they fit in to articles via titles and H2 tags
– Able to meet deadlines
– Able to work with short turnaround times – such as 12-24 hours.… Keep reading →
Confidential/Tri-State Area, Telecommute
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 per hour
Post Date: 09-11-2015
Employment Type: Freelance
Industry: Financial Services
Job Order Number: DNA09112015
Our client is seeking a Freelance Financial Copywriter.
The Freelance Financial Copywriter will work closely with the Marketing Director and will be responsible for writing and editing content for brochures, newsletters, press releases, website content…etc.… Keep reading →
B2B Manufacturer is seeking freelance ghostwriter and talented SEO content writer to craft articles about the Automotive Industry in an to support our content marketing strategy. Writer will have some flexibility to suggest topics they wish to cover.
We are open to building a long lasting relationship with this role.… Keep reading →
Bloomwell.com is a San Francisco start-up that helps protect families through legal documents and other products. This contract position is limited to San Francisco-Bay Area or Silicon Valley based writers. We are:
– at the heart of it all; a San Francisco, Mission District, startup ready to launch
– founded by seasoned tech industry professionals
-a business with an exciting platform and business model, with a data-driven approach What you’ll do:
– establish, and execute on, a content marketing campaign
– create strong articles, infographics (in conjunction with designers) and blog posts using a data driven approach (volume levels, conversion rates, social traction, and such)
– manage content freelancers for sourced work You are:
– a strong and engaging writer with experience in high-quality long form content
– ideally having a journalist / reporter background
great at meeting deadlines
– someone that understands the unique needs in the web and social media landscape
– someone with *outstanding* communication skills, both verbal and written
– a friendly person
– a driven self-starter that is always seeking to do more and learn more, with a history of meeting deadlines
– experience writing lifestyle, parents’, or women’s interest content is a plus; we also like content that is researched or quotes people We will provide you with:
– competitive contract pay, also for achievements exceeding expectations we have provided equity compensation.… Keep reading →